Join today to belong to a strong advocate for the moving industry in Pennsylvania!
- Assistance with regulatory matters - There are specific requirements for your moving license, tariff, vehicle registration, tax issues, consumer complaints, corporate filings, etc. We can help you work through the maze of government bureaucracy.
- Lobbying - We watch proposed legislation and regulatory changes that will affect your business. In today's world, somebody must be looking out for your interests.
- Education - We provide conventions, seminars workshops, and other training opportunities, plus customized reference manuals and training tools for use within your company. New technology is providing even more opportunities is a cost-effective format for all.
- Public Relations and Marketing Assistance - We can provide brochures and other marketing materials for your sales kits. Your use of the association name and logo in your advertising and sales material sends a good message to your customers that your company is professional. In today's marketplace, this helps distinguish your company from the fly-by-nights. Your membership adds to your credibility with your customers.
- Customer referral - Today more than ever, prospective customers call state associations to check references and complaint histories. Our website educates your customers so they can make smarter choices about their move.
- Leadership Opportunities - Participation in our committees and board of directors provides good experience and professional growth that will help improve your company. As an active participant in the PMSA, you and your employees frequently will be amoung the first to know about new regulations and requirements from movers. You will have the opportunity to help shape the future of your industry.
- Group Purchasing Power - We offer group group benefits for insurance programs and more.
- Networking Opportunities - Communicating with people in the same business as you provide the opportunity to exhange ideas, learn better methods and skills, and commiserate with those who understand the business. If you need a contact in a distant area, your fellow association members are the logical resource. Social events provide opportunities to meet your peers and develop helpful relationships.
- Scholarship Program, Awards and Recognition, Public Service - Our benefits extend beyond daily business needs for your employees and their families.
We invite anyone in the moving and storage industry of Pennsylvania to join our organization. Whether you are a small mover with a single truck or a big vanline with hundreds of trucks, you are welcome here.
Companies who service the moving and storage industry are also welcome as associates.
To apply for membership, download and complete the appropriate application and code of ethics agreement from the choices on the right. All potential members must complete the code of ethics form and return it with your application. Once you've sent in your application it will be reviewed and someone will contact you to advise you of your membership status.
or download the applicable forms below and send in today!
All of these forms are in PDF format. If you can not open them, you may need to download Adobe PDF Reader.
Click on the icon below to download Reader.
You can now pay your dues online!
Click the button below to view payments options.
Apply for membership online by clicking below.